The Ninth Tale.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
WOW.
I woke up with a magnitude 7 headquake this morning and guess what,
I woke with with a neat present from that AMAZING GRACE-FUL dude above in the clouds. Got a uber stereo system that amplifies my pulsating brain all over the house and the walls.
BANG BANG BANG (x3)
DRILL DRILL BANG (x2)
(repeat)
I live in a small apartment and yet, there always seem to be friggin' construction work. WTF.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE.
OUT TO KILL ME.
First the assholes above my unit killed me during Promotional Examinations when the fkers above renting their house out and they were HACKING THE TILES OFF THE FLOOR for the entire week when I was having my Promos and I can't stay home to study at all I had to run to Wincent's place.
Then, during the week before A levels, there is a unit on the other side of the pavillion fking about their nonsence by totally revamping the entire unit layout and floor and that involves massive, MASSIVE drilling and hacknig and fucking. FK YOU ALL. But lucky, I was in the library so they didn't get me. BUT, they got me on the weekends.
Now, I'm having some kind of brain tumour apoptosistical fkbrain and thank you VERY MUCH for giving me the best christmas gift ever, a SOLID WALL METRONOME FOR MY BRAIN.
It works, hell yeah.
It actually syncs with the cool beatbox in my skull.