The Ninth Tale.
Thursday, December 17, 2009
If I had a chance to turn back time over the last two years,
I would have changed many things.
One of them is March-April of 2008 and the other is becoming an OGL for Orientation 2009.
Things would have been so much different now.
So much...so much y'know?
Sigh.
It really is all the wrong moves, all the wrong faces and all the wrong places.
Bad timing and bad decisions.
Day spent with Weisheng and Chengwei in town.
Covered almost the entire stretch of Orchard. From 313 to Ion to Taka to Wisma.
Bought more shirts. I just feel like spending money when I am down.
Accompanied Chengwei to get the exact same guitar I bought yesterday at City Music.
Before we parted, I asked him,
"If there is one thing in his life which he could change, what would it be?"
His answer,
"Nothing. Live life with no regrets. Everything happened for a reason.''
Cliché, but still, it made me wonder why do I tend to regret anything and everything that went wrong in my life.
No matter what, we make decisions in our life on a daily basis. And on that very day we made that decision, no matter what it is, at that very split of a second of a minute, we weighed the causes and consequences and we made our choices. For that very moment in time, what we were going to do was what we knew we wanted and we didn't care about it going wrong because we just knew it wasn't.
We just have to stand by them.