The Ninth Tale.
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Went out to watch Avatar with Sheryl.
Man, it's the most incredible movie I've ever watched in a very very long time.
You'll come out wishing this world we live in....just's different.
It's great. Watch it.
-
Well.
Started the entire morning out with a freak headache that seemed to run my entire brain out of the skull, piercing sheer cold pain shots pulsating at the back of my eye sockets.
Couldn't think, drink, yawn, eat, blow-my-nose, sneeze, cough, bend down, lie down, because it seemed to completely paralyze my entire body and it hurts my skull and my brain with the feeling of death.
Sigh. It felt like death, really.
I know death because I've died more than 30 times in my dreams and the dreams of me dying seems to escalate recently...but thats another story.
Well. I couldn't do anything. All alone at home, my sister sleeping I tried to wake her up to tell her I got a freaking dying head but she whisked off back to bed and argh, I tried to eat lunch but the pain is unbearable. I couldn't move my head at all. I went into some kind of subconscious backup mode and started lying on the cold hard floor taking in seizure-lic breathes and all my dog could do is to drop his toy on my motionless body and ask me to play Fetch. My gosh....
I left my lunch on the table and went to the kitchen throwing everything off the cupboard, where is that box of Panadol. Where.....
Finally found it and took...I think 4 tablets at one go.
Blasted my aircon and fan at maximum. As I lay down on the bed, things got worse. I felt some kind of sharp excruciating tormenting pain zip through my skull and my nerves. I wrapped my head with all the pillows and bolsters stacked on me and moaned in anguish...
It was really death. I could see that throbbing white light at the back of my optic nerve. I tried to suffocate myself with all that pillows. The bursting head is unbearable. Its bursting. Freaking bursting out of my skull.
Just when all seemed blur, I konked out. Zooooook.
Woke up in a fuzz 4 hours later. It was close to 6pm. I felt better.
I could feel the world spinning and when I try to stand up I felt more spinny and gradually, the pain is on some kinda rendezvous back at my cranial nerve.
But nonetheless I felt I needed to get out of the house.
And when I finally did, to go to GVmax with my sis to watch the movie..
...Well, it took my mind away.
From Earth, from life, everything.
Thanks Avatar.
-
Mysterious pain in my head, what are you?
Will you be my cause of death?
Is it because of the H1N1 vaccine (conspiracy) I took on Friday night affecting my neurofibres?
Is it because my motherboard's burnt out from all that thinking?
Ah, thinking too much again. Pain Pain Go Away.
I have BTT tomorrow morning at 10am and great, I'm still at Pg 42.