The Ninth Tale.
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Saying I love you,
Is not the words I want to hear from you.
I went to Gautham's today and played with his studio for a while.
Decided to get a guitar, for fun. Yes, for fun.
It seems like every guy around me knows how to play a guitar the moment they see one lying around so it irks me to be a guitar outcast.
Afterall, being with a guitar alone at home is not a bad idea, especially when I have reattained my old emo self.
Oh, the very first song I'm going to master is More Than Words.
Hopefully with my piano background I can pick up guitar faster but still, it would be somewhat slower because I am simply going online and learn...
I want to drink, so badly.
Anyone?
Day 2.
Learn to let go.
Keep your mind occupied and your heart closed and you'll see it will not be that hard to move on.